- kavod (respect and honor)
- tzedakah (righteous justice)
- shalom (peace/completeness)
- tikkun olam (repairing the world)
- gemilut hassadim (acts of loving-kindness/good deeds)
- klal Yisrael (our interconnectedness with the entire Jewish nation)
I am proud to be the principal of a unique and vibrant learning community that has a long tradition of excellence and incredible support from parents and the wider Jewish community. We set high expectations for our students in academics, service, self-reflection and citizenship and we support them as they strive to meet those expectations. We work hard to help our students make connections between and among the various curricular areas as well as to their own lives and the world around them. I am especially proud of the permeation of Jewish traditions and values into all aspects of school life which supports the learning in the classroom and enhances our students’ sense of Jewish identity.
Judith Boyle, Principal